Old Testament Law
(Lev. 11:1-30; 12:1-8; 19:18; 23:1-44;
Deut. 5:1-22; 6:4-9; 19:15; 24:1-4; 25:5-10)
- What were the two criteria a four-footed animal had to meet to
be considered fit to eat?
- What kinds of birds could NOT be eaten by Israelites?
- What kinds of insects could be eaten by Israelites?
- What class of animals were all considered unclean to the
- When were baby boys to be circumcised?
- For how long was a new mother considered unclean after the
birth of a baby boy? (count carefully!)
- What is the relationship between the Passover and the feast of
- How long after the waving of the firstfruits did the next
holiday with sacrifices take place?
- What were the Israelites to do on the Day of Atonement?
- When was the feast of Booths to take place?
- How long did the feast of Booths last?
- For what reason was a man allowed to divorce his wife under
the law of Moses?
- Who was supposed to marry a man's wife if he died childless?
Page maintained by
Last Modified 1/21/99